Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

I am super Awesome Announcement, with links and can be used to announce important things. Check here
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incorrect GUID
I'm running a few different linuxserver docker images (sabnzbd, sonarr, radarr and letsencrypt) and they all seem to have issues with the GUID setting.

For sabnzbd, sonarr and radarr, the GUID I set is always ignored and a value of 911 is applied - visible in the logs and the change of the group value of the /config folder.
For letsencrypt, the GUID and PGID values seem to be reversed, i.e I set PGID to 1001 and GUID to 100, the values as displayed in the logs of the running container are PGID=911 and GUID=1001.

sabnzbd, sonarr and radarr are up and running, but the letsencrypt container swapping the values means that the PGID doesn't match that of the assigned user to the config folder and as such it doesn't have write permissions to the /config folder.

Is 911 hard coded somewhere in the images?

Does anyone else have this problem?

I've checked /etc/group and I don't have a group with a value of 911, so no idea where this is coming from.

Thanks.
Damn, rookie error on my part, need to read the info more closely.
Somehow misread PGID as GUID in the documentation and have been using it in all my containers since.
Yup, the variables are PUID and PGID. Glad you figured it out.