Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

I am super Awesome Announcement, with links and can be used to announce important things. Check here
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A place to say hello...
futilemind, post: 1378, member: 234 Wrote:Unraid user for a about 1.5 years Flexraid before that until I had a failed recovery.

Have been on six for a while and am using XEN with Gpu passthrough(windows) so i can run plexht/gaming.

Also using docker for plex,stash,usenet, everything else.

I have been stuck with an older version of Xen as the last couple of releases break my passthrough. That along with stability problems has me looking for something better.

Considering a move to Ubuntu/Snapraid at the moment after reading some of the posts on here and the web.

I plan to run PlexHT on the base OS but was wondering if anyone tried passing through a GPU to a windows vm via KVM for gaming?

Yes and it works quite well. You may want to try Arch for this as the kernel and other packages will be more cutting edge (thus supporting the features you want better).
Hi everyone. Been running xpenology on my N54l for a while, along with esxi and services on another N54l. Looking to consolidate down to one box and utilise docker. Going to spend a bit of time poking round the forum looking at docker options Smile
[USER=269]@markopolo[/USER] hello and welcome!
Hello
Just thought I would check into this spot to see what the stir is all about.

By the way, I love all your dockers and the hard work that your team has achieved.
Seems like I've been trying to get in here for years... Thanks for finally letting me in without having to answer the infuriating question about how many repositories linuxserver has.
(18-08-2017, 05:47 PM)death.hilarious Wrote: Seems like I've been trying to get in here for years... Thanks for finally letting me in without having to answer the infuriating question about how many repositories linuxserver has.

Welcome to the *apparently very exclusive* club, lol. We were getting a lot of spam and tried different methods to prevent/reduce it. I guess some methods also prevented legitimate users from getting on. Sorry about that. 

If anybody else has issues with the forum, there are other ways to reach us to let us know. Irc is probably a good way to do that. You can access the irc channel in the browser through our main website.
Hi everyone. I've been using a few of these docker containers for a year or so now and they are fantastic. Thanks for letting me join.
That's great to hear. Welcome