Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

I am super Awesome Announcement, with links and can be used to announce important things. Check here
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannont Get Synology Containers to Work
Thumbs Up 
Hello everyone. I have a Synology Disk Station DS3615xs that I have been installing regular packages on. I was on the Synology forum today and someone told me that Docker was the way to go as it does not mess with DSM itself other than for the installation of Docker. I installed Docker and added a few packages which include, Sonarr, Radarr, and Headphones.

I believe I installed everything right. I went to registry and searched what I wanted. Went to Image to install them. Clicked launch and configured. I had assumed that was it and I could open the program on my local machine but I am getting a page not found when searching for localhost:xxx
Here is my settings. Can someone help me out? I haven’t found much info pertaining to Synology devices.

Code:
{“cap_add”:[],“cap_drop”:[],“cmd”:"",“cpu_priority”:0,“ddsm_bind_share”:"",“devices”:[],“enable_publish_all_ports”:false,“enable_restart_policy”:false,“enabled”:true,“env_variables”:[],“exporting”:false,“id”:“d151e2db89ce16208276f161176f1f24e676753706680f080aa8580d09f9b631”,“image”:“linuxserver/sonarr:latest”,“is_ddsm”:false,“is_package”:false,“links”:[],“memory_limit”:0,“name”:“Sonarr”,“network”:[{“name”:“bridge”}],“port_bindings”:[{“container_port”:8989,“fixed”:false,“host_port”:0,“type”:“tcp”}],“privileged”:false,“shortcut”:{“enable_shortcut”:true,“enable_status_page”:true,“enable_web_page”:false},“use_host_network”:false,“volume_bindings”:[{“host_volume_file”:"/TV Shows",“mount_point”:"/tvshows",“type”:“rw”}]}

Thanks!
Anyone looking for a solution to getting this working on their Synology should check out Dr. Frankenstein's website.
(26-07-2017, 06:58 PM)mccorkled Wrote: Anyone looking for a solution to getting this working on their Synology should check out Dr. Frankenstein's website.

Glad the site helped Smile
Main: i5-3570k @ 4.0GHZ | 8GB Ram | 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD | EVGA 780 SC 6GB
Server: HP N54L | 8GB Ram | UnRAID v6.2.4 | 10TB Data [2x3TB+2x2TB] + 3TB Parity
RPi2 Model B 1GB: LibreELEC x2 / Wetek Hub: LibreELEC / DigiBit R1 Sat>IP Receiver

I would be really grateful if you or someone else would be willing to do a TeamViewer session to help me finish my setup. I have everything installed and setup but I think there is just one small think missing that is not allowing the import of all of my movies from IMDB into Radarr, and not allowing Radarr to search * to start sending files to SAB.

Thank you.
We only give support getting the containers running. We don't give support for the application, this is something you need to seek from the original Devs or Google. Sorry

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Main: i5-3570k @ 4.0GHZ | 8GB Ram | 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD | EVGA 780 SC 6GB
Server: HP N54L | 8GB Ram | UnRAID v6.2.4 | 10TB Data [2x3TB+2x2TB] + 3TB Parity
RPi2 Model B 1GB: LibreELEC x2 / Wetek Hub: LibreELEC / DigiBit R1 Sat>IP Receiver

Oh, alright....

Thanks.
Hey thought I better get registered over here, I probably need to do some updates to my user guides as some of the screenshots are probably a bit dated now. I really want to write up some fresh ones for some of the other containers I am running such as Jackett/Plex/Organizr/tautulli/ZNC.