Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

I am super Awesome Announcement, with links and can be used to announce important things. Check here
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deluge Daemon help
I have installed deluge inside portainer using all the settings listed in the docker run script, but I am unable to connect to the deluge Daemon from other apps such as couchpotato and sickrage.

Can someone advise me on any settings i may be missing, currently default install default Daemon port and allow remote is selected. SickRage can pass torrents to deluge via the web login but neither CP or SR can do so via the daemon

Cheers, Geof
yeah, have the same issue.

i suppose that adding a new user for remote connections is needed as per this guide, but not sure how to actually do it with docker
https://dev.deluge-torrent.org/wiki/User...cationfile

ok, so i had some progress, but still not able to connect.

you can mount /config from the container to a folder on your host /deluge-config or whatever and then you can edit the auth file, but i still werent able to make it work even after specifing a user and password

ok, never mind, after clicking "allow remote connections" in the web UI it started working.